Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys
Willens Law Offices is a top-rated Chicago personal injury law firm consisting of award winning attorneys who concentrate in accident and injury law, exclusively.
We have represented people in almost every type of personal injury, medical malpractice and wrongful death case. For instance, we have obtained many major settlements and verdicts for our clients in cases involving car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, construction accidents, product liability, workers’ compensation and many other areas of accident and injury law.
We treat all of our clients with the utmost respect, whether they have a million-dollar-plus case or not. We do not represent insurance companies. We do not represent corporations. We represent individuals and their families, ONLY. We stand ready to protect your legal rights and fight to obtain the compensation you need and deserve. And we fight to win! If we do not, our clients owe us nothing.
Chicago Personal Injury Practice Areas
Our approach at Willens Law Offices is simple but effective: Prepare for war. Hope for peace. The experienced attorneys at Willens Law Offices prepare each case as if they were going to try it, even though a great majority of cases do settle. Defense firms, insurance companies and corporations know Willens Law Offices is prepared and willing to try its cases, which makes them want to settle, and usually settle quicker and for more. Through smart case selection, an aggressive approach and years of experience, Willens Law Offices achieves a successful outcome in nearly each and every case we accept.
Our clients like our approach too. We do everything we can to relieve our client’s burdens. For instance, for the initial interview, if you can’t make it to our offices, we’ll come to you. Throughout your case, our lawyers are available even during off business hours. We understand that our clients are likely going through a difficult time. Most of our clients are encountering the legal system for the first time. The process can be quite stressful. Our attorneys and staff make clients our first priority. Understanding that every situation is unique, if we agree to handle a matter, we provide top-notch personal service. If we do not think that we are capable of providing you the very best legal representation possible, we will refer you to someone who we think is better suited to handle your case.
Willens Law Offices is the law firm of choice not only for many clients, but also for many lawyers and law firms. Other attorneys and law firms regularly send their clients to our Chicago personal injury law firm for their personal injury and wrongful death cases. In fact, most of our cases are referred by lawyers in other firms. These lawyers know that we not only achieve consistently excellent results, but that we can be trusted to maintain the highest levels of integrity at every stage of the litigation process. Our current and past clients also recommend Willens Law Offices to their friends, relatives, co-workers and neighbors. These votes of confidence mean a great deal to Willens Law Offices. They are a demonstration of our success and the trust the firm has built over the years with other lawyers and the public in general.
Willens Law Offices is recognized by judges and lawyers as one of the top personal injury and medical malpractice law firms in Illinois. Contact Willens Law Offices today to put them on your team. Initial consultations are absolutely free and our clients owe us no attorneys’ fees unless and until we win their case. Furthermore, we advance all costs. Call our office at 312-957-4166 today to find out how we can help you.
Free Consultation – No Fees Unless We Collect
We do all legal work without charging attorney’s fees unless and until a financial recovery is made. Contact us today for your FREE consultation.
- What Are Traumatic Brain Injuries?, By Matthew Willens of Willens Law Offices
- Matthew L. Willens of Willens Law Offices was highlighted in the October, 2010 edition of Chicago Lawyer Magazine. This was the second time in 2010 that the Chicago personal injury law firm was featured in the magazine. The article is entitled “Small Firms Nab Big Settlements” and discussed a multi-million dollar personal injury settlement that Willens Law Offices obtained earlier this year.
- Matthew L. Willens of Willens Law Offices obtains a $2,010,000.00 settlement, in a personal injury lawsuit, for a young man who fell from a second floor porch after a railing that he leaned on collapsed. The settlement was reached less than one year after the incident took place.
- Q & A with Matthew L. Willens featured in Chicago Lawyer Magazine, January, 2010
- Matthew L. Willens featured in Loyola University Chicago School of Law Newsletter, February, 2010
- During a brief lunch-lecture Loyola’s own Matthew Willens discussed his career path to future lawyers and what it takes to make the transition from working at a firm to opening your own read more