Chicago Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers – Car Accident Attorney Chicago
If you have been hit by another driver, you should be compensated for the damages to your vehicle. It doesn’t end there. You deserve to be compensated for injuries.
With seven main interstates, Chicago is bursting with traffic. If you are driving a car, van, truck, bus or motorcycle, there is a chance that you will be in an accident. When accidents occur, you could be injured. Some injuries are minor, while others can be severe. Hospital bills and costs to your vehicle could be the least of your concerns. The way you live your life could be drastically altered from an accident. When it comes to collisions involving motor vehicles, you need the professional service of a law firm you can trust. You need Willens Law Offices.
Why Willens Law Offices?
We have years of specific experience in a variety of motor vehicle accident cases including:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Multi-Vehicle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Mass Transit Accidents
- Accidents involving a hit and run
When you call Willens Law Offices, you get a lawyer dedicated to your case. We care about your health and wellbeing. We want to reduce and remove the stress that comes with the legal process. When you call Willens Law Offices, you know that your concerns will be our priority.
You Have the Right for Reparation
If you have been hit by another driver, you should be compensated for the damages to your vehicle. It doesn’t end there. You deserve to be compensated for injuries to your health and life too. Willens law Offices will review all the details of your case. We will make certain that in addition to damages, you receive reimbursement for pain and suffering. Plausible compensations include:
- Hospital Bills: The cost of long term care and recovery can be staggering.
- Future Medical Costs: You may be additional treatments.
- Physical Therapy: Complete recovery from your injury may include years of therapy.
- Permanent Disability: In some cases damages from the accident may be irreversible.
- Loss of a Job: The amount of time to recover might alter your career.
- Loss of Opportunity: There could have been opportunities that you missed.
- Relationship Changes: Your accident could result in suffering associated with familial changes.