Chicago Car Crash Lawyer – Car Crash Lawyer Chicago
At Willens Injury Law Offices, we know how to step in and take care of the details that will protect your rights and options after a car crash, assuring you of the compensation you need and deserve.
You may hear about car accidents in the news and through social media all the time. You may even have a friend or relative that was in an accident. But nothing completely prepares you for being t-boned or rear-ended by a texting or negligent driver. It only takes a split second for a car crash to change everything in your life, sometimes just for a few months, but sometimes forever. The decisions you make soon after a car accident just may determine the course of the rest of your life.
Types of Car Crash Injuries
Each car accident has it’s own unique set of circumstances and resulting consequences. Some crashes leave it’s victims with minor injuries, while others result in debilitating, life-changing ones. If you have been in a Chicago car crash due to another’s negligent behavior, you deserve compensation for all of your injuries and the resulting financial burdens it places on you and your family.
Common types of car crash injuries include:
- Knee Injuries – torn meniscus, knee fractures, torn ACL, and MCL tears are some of the most common knee injuries a person can experience in a car accident. A traumatic knee injury can leave a person with the need for physical therapy and/or surgery which is time consuming and costly.
- Whiplash – this is a soft tissue injury that occurs when the neck experiences vigorous movement from external force. It is estimated that close to 3 million people suffer whiplash every year. It affects the neck, the spine, and other neural pathways. It can result in chronic pain that a person may live with for the rest of their life.
- Back Injury – an injury to the back can include muscles and ligament strains and sprains, vertebral fractures, herniated discs and spinal compression. Some back injuries just cause chronic pain, while are debilitating, even causing paralysis.
- Neck Injury – this is one of the most common types of car crash injuries. They range from soft tissue injuries to severe nerve and spine complications.
- Broken Bones – when a car accident victim suffers a broken bone or bone fracture, they are not minor injuries. They will always require medical attention and a period of time to heal. Many people are unable to return to work while they recover from their injury.
No matter what your injury is, you should be receiving ALL of you benefits, not just the ones the insurance company wants to approve. Insurance companies make billions of dollars by collecting as much as they can in premiums from ordinary people, then paying out as little as possible when claims are made. Their tactics of deny, delay, defend have been a mainstay after an accident for many, many years.
At Willens Injury Law Offices, we understand that an auto accident injury has the potential to take over a person’s life, making it difficult to move forward. We want to help people take control of their situation so they can focus on what matters most — getting back on track.
Types of Chicago Car Crashes
Nearly 40 million people visit Chicago every year. Combine that with the nearly 3 million people that live there and that is a lot of people traveling Chicago’s roads and highways at any given time. It creates a fair amount of risk for drivers, passengers and pedestrians.
No matter how safe and defensive a driver you may be, you cannot control the actions of other people. A reckless or negligent driver can cause an accident that in the course of a few seconds could change your life for week, months or for the rest of your life.
Some common types of Chicago car crashes include:
- Rear end accident
- T-bone car accident
- Head-on collision
- Hit-and-run accident
- Weather-related accident
- Texting and driving accident
- Intersection accident
- Reckless driving accident
- Construction zone accident
No matter what type of auto accident you have been involved in, contact the Willens Injury Law Offices. We want to help and we have the knowledge and experience you need on your side.
Chicago Car Crash Lawyer
At Willens Injury Law Offices, our clients come first! If you’re not able to come to us, we will come to you. We charge no legal fees, unless and until we succeed in obtaining a monetary recovery for our clients.
We know that a car crash has the potential to take over a person’s life and change it forever. It only takes the act of one negligent person to change another’s. That’s why our team of auto accident lawyers will help take control of the situation, so they can focus on what matters most – getting back on track.
Contact a Chicago Car Crash Lawyer
Call us as soon as possible following your car crash. You may be faced with huge medical bills and lost wages. Talk with a Chicago car crash lawyer from Willens Injury Law Offices to learn about your legal options. Call us today at (312) 957-4166 or fill out our online contact form.