Chicago Dog Bite Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been bitten by a dog, there might be severe and long lasting injuries. You may need legal representation in order to get the level of compensation you need to recover fully from this ordeal.
If you are living in Chicago, you are sharing your city with a lot of animals. Though pets still don’t outnumber the people, it has been estimated that there are over one million dogs in Chicago alone. Most can be considered man’s best friend. Unfortunately, there are a number of aggressive dogs that will attack and bite. Adults aren’t the only victims; children are more often mauled. If you or a loved one has been bitten by a dog, there might be severe and long lasting injuries. You may need legal representation in order to get the level of compensation you need to recover fully from this ordeal.
If a dog bites you what will you do?
- Get away from the dog. You may be injured, angry or afraid, but the best way to avoid further injury is to get some place safe.
- Call the police. A detailed police report will help you when you seek recompense from the dogs’ owner.
- Seek medical attention. Your injury may require stitches. If the injury is small, you still need medical attention. Dogs don’t brush their teeth. Their mouths are teeming with harmful bacteria. Your wound will need to be thoroughly cleaned and you may need to go on a series of antibiotics.
- When the dog owner’s insurance company calls, do not speak with them. They will try to offer you a settlement far below what you need to recover.
- Call Willens Law Offices and let us fight for you.
You Need Willens Law Offices
If you were not trespassing, or provoking the dog and still got attacked, you have the right to seek compensation. Your injuries might have caused you to miss work, or go through months of expensive physical therapy. You need a level of compensation that will meet all of your needs and put you on the path to recovery. The guilty party needs to be held liable for their aggressive dog. If you want to be represented by a skilled professional, then you need Willens Law Offices. We have years of experience. We know how to deal with the legal ramifications of personal injury cases associated with dog attacks. We go to work for you.
If you are suffering from an injury caused by a dog attack, give us a call. We offer a free consultation. That’s right, our initial consultations are free. We will discuss your situation, and help you make decisions.
Contact Willens Law Offices to Receive a Free Consultation from an Experienced Attorney
To discuss your personal injury, medical malpractice, car accident, wrongful death, or Illinois workers compensation case, call our Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys today at (312) 957-4166 to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney. Initially, we will listen to you and offer you guidance. We see this initial FREE consultation not only as a way for us to get to know you, but also for you to better understand who we are and what we can do, so you can feel comfortable making the decision as to which law firm to hire.
Request a Free Consultation