Boating Accident Lawyer in Chicago, Illinois
Unfortunately, with the number of boats and other watercraft, there are going to be irresponsible boaters. Accidents are bound to occur.
Each summer, thousands leave their Chicago homes for a day out on Lake Michigan or one of Illinois’ other bodies of water. Whether you are taking a pleasure cruise, fishing or wake boarding, the blue waters offer an escape from the mundane activities of daily life. Unfortunately, with the number of boats and other watercraft, there are going to be irresponsible boaters. Accidents are bound to occur. Alcohol, mechanical problems, inexperienced drivers, or failure to use life jackets can all contribute to the severity of an accident.
Boat Accidents are Different
Unlike cars, boats and personal water craft do not come equipped with airbags or seatbelts. When another water craft hits you, occupants of a boat may be thrown into the water. Drowning is real concern. There might be severe injuries or even death. If you or a loved one has been in a boating accident, then please call Willens Law Offices at (312) 957-4166 and talk to the firm’s founder, Matt Willens, a boater himself.
Why Willens Law Offices?
- We have years of experience dealing with boating accidents
- We are boaters ourselves
- We know and understand Illinois laws associated with boating
- Our lawyers are dedicated professionals
- Our initial consultations are free
- We seek out all the evidence so we can effectively represent you
- We care about you
- We want to make sure you get the compensation you deserve
- We will be your advocate with the insurance companies