Chicago Product Liability Lawyer – Product Liability Attorneys
Getting money to cover medical expenses isn’t always enough. You might be permanently injured, maybe you lost your job while you recovered, or the product could have damaged your property
If you take a look around your home or work, you will notice how much you depend upon products and equipment. Our kitchens are full of appliances; our garages have enough power toys to make children envious. Without thinking about it, you use thousands of products each and every day. When your equipment stops working, you might become frustrated. When your products malfunction, you could be seriously injured.
It Can Happen
- It can happen at home. Your new TV could start a fire, or your blender might not have been built with the necessary safety measures. The company might have failed to recall both of them.
- It can happen when you drive. You depend on your car to get you around Chicago. You expect to arrive at your destinations safely. Sometimes automotive companies will fail to alert consumers of product malfunctions. Maybe those new brakes you had installed were faulty.
- It can happen at work. Faulty equipment can cause an injury. Heavy machinery malfunctions could cause death or dismemberment.
- It could happen in your yard. From trimmers and lawn mowers, to fertilizers and electric pruners, we use a lot of things to keep our yards looking nice. Perhaps that new lawn mower, was built with a faulty blade prone to shattering.
- It could happen to your kids. Do you remember the lead paint problem related to children’s toys?
- It can occur at the pharmacy. Your newest prescription might not have gone through the necessary trials before marketing. Serious side effects could change your life.
Willens Law Offices is here to Help You
Design defects, or faulty materials can turn a good product into one that can cause serious injury. Corporations and companies may fail to alert the public, or they may be willing to make money off substandard products. In all cases you have the right to be compensated and hold the negligent party at fault. When you call Willens Law Offices you will get a lawyer dedicated to assisting you with your case. We have years of experience dealing with product liability cases. We know the legal routes you will need for success. We will review your case and listen to you.
You May be Entitled for More
Getting money to cover medical expenses isn’t always enough. You might be permanently injured, maybe you lost your job while you recovered, or the product could have damaged your property. You may be looking at years of physical therapy. You can seek remuneration for all the pain and suffering associated with the faulty product. Our skilled lawyers will look at all of your needs and seek the amount of money that you deserve. We will fight to get you a compensation package that will meet all of your needs. If you or someone you love has been injured because of a faulty product, you need Willens Law Offices on your side. Give us a call for a free, initial consultation.
Contact Willens Law Offices to Receive a Free Consultation from an Experienced Attorney
To discuss your personal injury, medical malpractice, car accident, wrongful death, or Illinois workers compensation case, call our Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys today at (312) 957-4166 to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney. Initially, we will listen to you and offer you guidance. We see this initial FREE consultation not only as a way for us to get to know you, but also for you to better understand who we are and what we can do, so you can feel comfortable making the decision as to which law firm to hire.
Request a Free Consultation