“It’s obvious to me that you do your job with not just great ability, but with great heart.”
"You assisted in bringing much needed peace of mind back into my life."
“You went above and beyond.”
Mass Transit Accidents
If you live and work in Chicago, you likely rely on mass transit, and you trust it to be operated safely. Unfortunately, mass transit accidents can occur and when they do, the results are often catastrophic. If you have been hurt in a mass transit accident, you need the help of an experienced lawyer to give you the best odds for compensation. The award winning Chicago Mass Transit Lawyers of Willens Law Offices have significant experience handling transportation accidents and mass transit injury cases and we understand how to gather the appropriate evidence and successfully prosecute the case.
Mass Transit Accidents Are Different
Although mass transit accidents share some characteristics with car accidents and other types of bus accidents, there are significant differences that can impact your ability to get compensation. These include:
- Restrictions on filing claims against government entities
- Short time frames for filing
- Multiple negligent parties may be involved
Following a serious mass transit accident, it is important to speak with an attorney as soon as possible. There are important steps that need to be taken in order to protect you and your family during this difficult time. Furthermore, it is important to seek legal representation from a personal injury law firm with a track record of success in mass transit accident cases.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Choose Our Mass Transit Lawyers
If you or a loved one has injured in a mass transit accident, the Chicago Mass Transit Accident Lawyers at Willens Law Offices can help protect your rights and assist you in recovering monetary compensation that you need and deserve.
- Willens Law Offices has obtained millions of dollars in financial compensation on behalf of our clients.
- Our award winning personal injury lawyers have successfully represented passengers, pedestrians and other drivers injured in public transit accidents in the Chicagoland area and throughout Illinois.
- Our award winning personal injury lawyers have significant experience handling mass transit injury cases and we understand how to gather the appropriate evidence and successfully prosecute the case.
- Our work on behalf of individual clients helps make public transportation safer for everyone.
Contact our skilled Chicago Mass Transit Lawyers today for your FREE consultation at 877-958-6564 or e-mail us at [email protected] as soon as possible. An attorney can meet you at your home or hospital, or at our convenient Chicago office. An attorney can meet you at your home or hospital, or at our convenient Chicago office. Attorney consultations are offered at no cost. Our team works on a contingency basis, which means there are no legal fees until your case ends.
Chicago, IL 60602
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008