Chicago Car Wreck Lawyer – Car Wreck Lawyer Chicago
Our focus is on representing individuals and their families who were injured in a Chicago car wreck due to another’s negligence. We want to help!
Each year thousand’s of Chicago drivers are involved in car wrecks. Many of these accidents result in serious injuries, and in some cases even death. In only takes a few seconds for a car wreck to change a person’s life forever.
If you or a loved one have been involved in a car wreck, you no doubt have many questions and concerns. You may be left with medical bills, future medical costs, lost wages and loss of earning potential. You deserve compensation for all of your injuries and the resulting financial burdens it places on you and your family.
Types of Chicago Car Wrecks
Each car wreck is unique and has it’s own set of circumstances and resulting consequences. There are nearly 3 million people that live in Chicago. Combine that with the nearly 40 million people visit Chicago every year and you have a significant amount of people traveling Chicago’s roads and highways at any given time. This results in a higher risk factor for drivers, passengers, and pedestrians.
Even if you are a safe and defensive driver, you aren’t able to control the actions of the other people you share the road with. A negligent or reckless driver can cause a wreck that in the course of just a few seconds can change your life for a week, a month or for the rest of your life.
Some common types of Chicago car wrecks include:
- T-bone car accident
- Head-on Collision
- Rear end accident
- Hit-and-run accident
- Texting while driving accident
- Reckless driving accident
- Intersection accident
- Weather-related accident
- Roll over accident
Whatever type of car wreck you have been involved in, contact Willens Law Offices as soon as possible. We want to help and we have the knowledge and experience you need on your side.
Types of Car Wreck Injuries
Injuries resulting from a car wreck have the potential to take over a person’s life, making it difficult to move forward. Some accidents leave it’s victims with minor injuries, while others unfortunately result in debilitating, life-changing ones.
Some of the common car wreck injuries include:
- Whiplash – this common neck injury occurs when the soft tissues are injured because the neck experiences vigorous movement from an external force. Approximately 3 million people suffer whiplash injuries each year. It affects the neck, spine, and neural pathways. People often experience chronic pain for the rest of their lives.
- Knee injuries – knee fractures, torn meniscus, torn ACL and MCL tears are some of the most common knee injuries a person can experience from a car wreck. Physical therapy, surgery and rehabilitation may be needed as a result.
- Neck injury – in addition to whiplash, there are other types of neck injuries a person can suffer. They can affect a persons spine and nerves.
- Back injury – an injury to the back can include muscles and ligament strains and sprains, vertebral fractures, herniated discs and spinal compression. Some back injuries just cause chronic pain, while are debilitating, even causing paralysis.
- Broken bone and bone fractures – when a car accident victim suffers a broken bone or bone fracture, they are not minor injuries. They will always require medical attention and a period of time to heal. Many people are unable to return to work while they recover from their injury.
No matter what type of injury you have suffered from, you should be receiving compensation for ALL of your injuries. Insurance companies make billions of dollars by collecting as much as they can in premiums from ordinary people, then paying out as little as possible when claims are made. Their tactics of deny, delay, defend have been a mainstay after an accident for many, many years.
Contact a Chicago Car Wreck Lawyer
Call Willens Law Offices as soon as possible following your Chicago car wreck. We want to help. We have the knowledge and experience you need on your side. Call us for your FREE consultation at (312) 957-4166 or fill out our online contact form. We do not charge for our services unless or until we collect compensation for our clients and/or their families.